Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Holidays!

   I want to wish a Happy Holiday Season to all!

   It's Xmas eve morning and it could not feel any different than it does here in Cambodia.  It will be the 1st time in forever that I've worked and haven't been thinking about the 7 course, 10 hour seafood fest that I should prepare, (it's an Italian thing).  I'd be anxiously waiting for the arrival of friends and family.  In fact I'd be anxious for days, planning with family, especially Billy, what we should prepare.  Not to be this year as the weather is warm and there is lack of family and old friends. 

   I am always thinking of my family and good friends and especially today.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!   (please pass my holiday wishes on).   Love, Steve

    PEACE and GOOD HEALTH
 

1 comment:

Jess said...

Merry Christmas, my dear. It certainly is a different kind of holiday this year...

Maybe we should celebrate Festivus instead. Anything that involves an aluminim pole, feats of strength, and airing of grievances ought to make for some new traditions. I think we could get a pole at "Steel Door Achievement" - or we can just use bamboo.